Friday, September 08, 2006

Still livin it up.

Well, as much as I can be with no student loan yet or computer, but now at least I have a phone! I ended up breaking down and getting a NFL phone number, so my cell phone number is now changed. I can tell that you all desperately want to know my number so that you can all inundate me with phone calls, but I won't post it here, oh no. You'll have to email me for it. So there. But if you do e-mail me, I'll be happy to share it. And then you'll have to call me. Or leave me messages. I like messages. They make me happy.

My adventures continued today as I went to a movie by myself. I had some time to kill at the good mall before the bus came (like an hour) so while wandering around, I saw the movie theater and decided that I'd have to take my roomie up on her invite to go sometime. Then I thought about it, and realized that that's something I can do on my own too! So off I went. Really big theater. Well, only 12 theaters big, but ours certainly doesn't have blacklight minigolf, two arcades, 2 levels and a bar in it. Trust NFL to put a bar in a movie theater. Swank. In honor of the whole going back to university thing, I went to see Accepted. Funny movie. It wasn't amazing, but I didn't want to go to a sappy romance and miss people, or a chick flick and miss people. So comedy it was. The place was empty, so I sat and talked with one of the employees before the movie started, since she had nothing to do, as there was absolutely no one around, and she didn't want them to give her more work to do. Happy to be the aid of procrastination.

Here's some fun news: Joel Plasket is playing here tonight in the breezeway. Unfortunately for me, it was sold out before I even knew he was here. So needless to say, I'm here in the Pond's computer lab on a friday night with my new friend Linda (that's totally not her name, but she's from Bangladesh, so that's what she told me to call her).

Next on the docket, what to do on Saturday in St Johns' when you don't know anyone or where to go. . . . .

No comments: