Thursday, November 23, 2006

More dinner time entertainment

I started to be slightly urked when she was standing in the kitchen bitching about how little counterspace we have, how disssscccuussting(!) everything in this place was, and what fucking pigs we are (we being the other three girls who live here). She must either feel that my open door is actually a soundproof barrier, or she's just hoping that one day I'll acknowledge her presence and come out and hand her ass to her on one of her dinner plates that we are not allowed to touch.

I will give her this, Burton's Pond is a 30+ year old dive in general, but I'd be happy to help her move out if she wished to do so, since there's a huge waiting list to get in here.

Then I stopped being urked as the conversation proceeded and her mood swings became completly erratic and shifted every 20 seconds or so. From bitching about the tablecloth moving on the table (oh no's!), to telling her boyfriend what she wanted to get him for christmas, to her getting pissed because he wasn't estatic that she wanted to get him a dress shirt, to talking about cute fuzzy puppies, to telling him off for putting a glass down on the table.

Man, I've just been laughing ever since she yelled about the tablecloth. There's no way I'm going to waste time and energy being pissed about this girl, her issues in life are far too petty. I think her insides must be pickled and green just from being so angry all the time.

It does make for great entertainment though.

No comments: