Monday, November 27, 2006

Ford Prefect would recommend a towel.

In these quiet times, before the exams, when everything is due and I have so much stuff that I need to get done it's laughable that I'm sitting here writting on a blog, I feel that I maybe shouldn't put myself in these rather stressfull situations. See, I don't fare well under stress. I usually get the job done, but I really don't want to be doing it, I don't see any profit in finishing it, and I really learn very little or get very little out of it all. Really, I'd much rather be fishing. I'd get a lot more out of it generally.
I also feel like my life occasionally reads like a Douglas Adams book. You know, the later ones, that rarely make sense. It's just my inner dialog as I go about my day, not the actual events that seem to sound that way. My thoughts just seem to fly off in completely random directions. Like when I spent 5 minutes walking around my apartment with a toothbrush in hand because my first thought was that if I brushed my teeth, that would be productive. Well, eventually I did brush my teeth, and used mouth rince, then washed my face again, and now I'm blogging. Not really all that productive I s'pose. Ah well, there's always tomorrow.

p.s. Praise the fuzzy little jebus! the Stats proff forgot that she promised us another assignment, and we still have a few days to pass in the already week late one! Fabu!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to do the same thing when I was in school. I wonder how much I did actually learn?
Lots of luck, I'm sure you'll do just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure if someone could actually hear my inner dialogue, they'd commit me. Or put me on reality TV.

We're down to the wire, baby. Home soon!